Dear Worldwide Colombo University Science Faculty Alumni,
The Colombo University Faculty of Science Alumni Association of North America (CUFSAA) is having its Reunion (Tamasha 2018) in less than two weeks.
Were you aware that, in the last two years alone, CUFSAA donated around US$ 12,000 to the Science Faculty? This remarkable achievement is the direct result of your personal contributions! The Reunion is not just simply the joyful event for which our alumni eagerly wait for. It is also our main fundraiser for faculty projects!
Regardless of where you are in the world right now, one easy way to support our alma mater is through sponsoring an electronic slide with a “With Compliments from (and/or any other text) message ” with an accompanying picture (if needed). The cost is just $50 for a 5-second frame, which will be included in a Video Presentation that will be played during the Tamasha 2018 Events several times. Remember, all proceeds from these sponsorships go towards funding approved projects for the Faculty of Science.
You can see a sample frame below! (You can insert any text or image )
Some ideas would be to:
- Dedicate a slide to some friends with a picture from the campus era from a batch trip or some group pictures.
- Dedicate a slide to a professor who inspired or mentored you
- Thank the faculty in general with a picture of a building on a landmark such as the nuga tree, the open canteen, an academic building etc.
- Write down a short poem or paragraph as a tribute to the days gone by.
Two Easy steps to have your advertisement set up:
01. Fill out the following form and click Subscribe.
If you have an image to be included as part of your advertisement, please email that to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can email the message text and image to email@example.com as well.
02. Pay for your advertisement using the PayPal Button below.
Enter your name where Advertiser Name appears below. Then click on Pay Now button. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can scroll down and pay with a Debit or Credit card.
The deadline for submissions is 10.00 pm, Thursday, May 24, 2018.
If you are coming to Tamasha 2018 or unable to do so due to unavoidable circumstances, this is one convenient way that you can support our faculty which helped make such a change in our lives.
Let’s do it!