Tamasha 2023 Tickets on Sale
The Tamasha 2023 Reunion Dinner Dance will be held on Saturday September 02, 2023 from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am at the Toronto Grand Banquet and Convention Centre, (https://www.torontogrand.ca/), 30 Baywood Road, Toronto ON M9V 3Y8, Canada.
Guest Registration starts at 5:30pm.
Purchase your Tickets as soon as possible: Please purchase tickets early for Dinner/Dance using the procedures described below. Hope to see many of our UofC Science Faculty Alumni, friends, families, and well-wishers! Tamasha 2023 is going to be an inclusive gathering of all interested parties. All are welcome!
* Tentative Program
- The Annual General Meeting (for CUFSAA Members ONLY) will be held on September 02, 2023 from 2:00-4:00 pm at an adjacent venue (Location will be announced).
- 5:30 pm – Onward: Guest Registration
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Cocktail hour
- 7:00 pm – 1:00 am: Dinner, Music & Dance featuring Sri Lankan Live Band, THE SKYLINES with guest artist Thrishelle Wijesinghe and DJ KUSH!
*Tamasha Dinner/Dance Ticket Prices (Saturday September 02, 2023):
Adult – US$ 90
Child (under 12) – US$ 45
*** THREE Ways to BUY !!! ****
***Canadian Residents: Please use Method 3 below***
Please buy your tickets either by posting a check to us or by using the Paypal website (see details below). Canadian Residents, please use option 3. Once the payment is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation email of your ticket reservation and collection instructions.
- To Pay for the tickets via CHECK:
Please send a check payable to CUFSAA with your contact information, postal address, and email address. Please indicate the number and types of tickets that you are purchasing. Please inform by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we keep an accurate headcount.
The postal address to send your payment and the information is:
Dr. Lalith Perera
Treasurer – CUFSAA-NA
502 Rock Garden Road
Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Buy online and Pay for the Tickets via PAYPAL (to pay by Credit Card ):
Please visit the webpage: http://www.cufsaa.com/tickets/
Choose a ticket type from the tables below and Click on “Add to Cart” to buy the tickets. If you need to change the number of tickets you can update and revise directly on the Paypal purchase window. If you need to purchase additional types of event tickets, Choose “Continue Shopping” to return to CUFSAA website to purchase them and “Add to Cart”. Once you are done with selecting all ticket types, you can review the Paypal window once more (using View Cart button) and update/correct the number of tickets. Then Choose “Check out” to complete your transaction. You can use your credit card to pay instead of using a Paypal account. Thank you!
- Canadian Residents: Please follow the directions below to purchase your tickets
Please follow the link to this Google Sheet and provide your details and email address to purchase and obtain your tickets.
Please visit http://www.cufsaa.com/tamasha2023/ for additional and updated information about the program, ticket prices, and sponsorship availability. Reach out to the Tamasha Organizing Committee (Tamasha@cufsaa.org), if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Tamasha Event Sponsorships are available
We greatly appreciate your support for the event with an advertisement or a personal message for the Tamasha 2023 souvenir magazine. Our sponsorship levels for the event and costs are described below, including the benefits for each level of support.
- Platinum level Package (2 available) Ad spaces: Ticket (full†)*, Table number card*, 30 sec video e-ad on 4 screens. Recognized by the MC 3 times. Cost $2000
- Gold level Package (ONLY 1 available) Ad spaces: Ticket(half†)*, 20 sec slide e-ad on 4 screens, inside full page on souvenir magazine. Recognized by the MC twice. Cost $1500.
- Silver level Package Recognized by the MC once. Cost $1000.
- Option 1. Ad space: Ad attach to two wine bottles on each table
- Option 2. Ad spaces: Standing banner, 20 sec slide e-ad on 4 screens, inside full page on souvenir magazine.
- Outer Back Cover. Cost $750.
- Inner Back Cover. Cost $500.
- Program Middle page Banner #1 (Top). Cost $300.
- Program Middle page Banner #2 (Bottom). Cost $300.
- Inside Full Page – Commercial. Cost $200.
- Inside Half Page – Commercial. Cost $100.
- Inside Full Page – Personal. Cost $100.
- Addon to any of the above sponsorship: Play a 10 second video clip/slide. These fees are for ‘e-ad only’ sponsors. Others will get a complementary e-ad. A Single PowerPoint Slide (multiple slides per sponsor possible). Slide show will cycle continuously throughout the event on four projector screens. Cost $100 (Commercial) or $50 (Personal)
- In addition to the Silver packages, few banner spaces are available at $400.
- One banner per sponsor
- Total banner spaces available (including Silver): Lobby – 3 & Hall – 4
Please click on this link for additional details on Tamasha 2023 Sponsorships and how to reserve and pay for sponsorships.
We look forward to your support. Please advise your sponsorship level by email no later than August 02, 2023.
- Canadian Sponsors: For sponsorship details, payments and any questions, please contact Mahendra Munidasa (email@example.com), Asoka Pinnaduwage (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR send an email to email@example.com
- United States Sponsors: Please contact Reshan Fernando (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional details. Please mail your check made payable to CUFSAA, and a copy of your advertisement to:
Dr. Reshan Fernando
323 Burgwin Wright Way,
Cary, NC 27519
Phone: 919.303.7433 (h), 919.541.6730 (w), 919.656.4524 (m)
Sponsorships for Raffle Draw prices are also available. Sponsors will be listed in the souvenir magazine and will be recognized during the event.
Sponsors with $500 or above sponsorship levels will be recognized in CUFSAA-NA Facebook page and Tamasha webpage from the contracted date until the end of the event. An advertising slide should be provided.
Please include a camera ready copy of your advertisement or email the advertisement to us at email@example.com.
Tamasha 2023 – Where to Stay
Where to Stay:
- Good hotel rates are going fast. Please use google maps with the location address, “Toronto Grand Banquet and Convention Centre, 30 Baywood Road, Toronto ON M9V 3Y8 Canada” to search nearby hotels that suit your travel plans and budget.
- We have negotiated a limited number of rooms at special rates at several nearby hotels. Please follow this link to obtain details about these hotels.
- Click here for the Google Map for area hotels
Please visit http://www.cufsaa.com/tamasha2023/ for additional and updated information.
Visiting Canada: Do you need a visa to visit Canada? Please visit this interactive webpage for (Immigration information (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp) relevant to your situation just by answering a few questions on your status.
Things to do while in Toronto: See this page for some selected Toronto Attractions.
How to Become a member of the Colombo University Science Faculty Alumni Association- North America
It is easy! There are no Annual Dues!! Please visit CUFSAA website (cufsaa.com) and fill out the online membership form. The link to the page is http://www.cufsaa.com/membership-form/
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org the following details about you.
2. Postal Address
3. Telephone Numbers
4. Email Address
5. Nature of Association with the Faculty of Science of the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. (Tell if you were a staff member, undergraduate student, graduate student, etc..)
6. Duration of your association. Please let us know the beginning and ending year of your association.
Newsletter Editorial Policy: CUFSAA welcomes news articles about the University of Colombo Science Faculty alumni for potential inclusion in our newsletter, website or both. The news item must be about alumni and submitted by a member or members of CUFSAA. The editorial committee is especially interested in professional achievements, outstanding contributions, and notable recognition of alumni.The editorial committee reserves the rights to edit the submission as deemed necessary for publication and to make the final decision on the acceptance. Please submit your articles via email to email@example.com. Please note that the editorial committee, if needed in consultation with the CUFSAA executive committee, makes the final decision on the acceptance of the article and where it would appear. Please visit, CUFSAA Newsletter Article Acceptance Policy page on our website for additional information. Thank you!
About Us: Colombo University Faculty of Science Alumni Association – North America (CUFSAA-NA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in the state of New Jersey, is formed exclusively for social, charitable, and educational purposes to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between the alumni of the Colombo University, Faculty of Science living in North America, The University of Colombo, and the community at large. Your contributions to CUFSAA-NA may be tax deductible. Join us and support these worthy causes. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2023 Colombo University Science Faculty Alumni Association, All rights reserved.
CUFSAA Newsletter Committee
Colombo University Science Faculty Alumni Association